From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Duro may refer to:
- Duro (monetary unit), a nickname for the five peseta coin
- a coin of five Spanish pesetas
- Duro v. Reina (1990), a U.S. Supreme Court case
- Samir Duro, Bosnian footballer
- Ibrahim Duro, Bosnian footballer
- Duro, a fictional planet in the Star Wars franchise
- the Mowag Duro, a wheeled military vehicle produced by MOWAG
- includes the Duro III
- Showtek (Sjoerd Janssen), Dutch DJ sometimes called DJ Duro
- Ken Duro Ifill, American audio engineer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.