Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up duster or dusters in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Duster or dusters may refer to:
- Plymouth Duster, an American automobile
- Dacia Duster, a Romanian compact sport utility vehicle
- DSK Duster, a glider
Arts and entertainment
- Duster (band), an American space-rock band
- The Dusters, a Nashville-based blues rock trio
- Joseph Dusty Hill (born 1949), also known as Duster, bassist, keyboardist, and co-vocalist with the American rock group ZZ Top
- Anthony Duster Bennett (1946–1976), British blues singer and musician
- Duster (Mother 3), a main character in the game Mother 3
- Amarillo Dusters, original name of the Amarillo Venom indoor football team
- Binghamton Dusters, an ice hockey team in the American Hockey League
- Broome Dusters, a former ice hockey team in the North American Hockey League
- For musicians, see the arts and entertainment section.
- John Duster Mails (1894–1974), American Major League Baseball pitcher
- Troy Duster, American sociologist
- Duster, a piece of cloth used for cleaning and polishing.
- Feather duster
- Gas duster, used to clean electronics
- Duster (clothing), a long, loose coat or housecoat
- M42 Duster, a self-propelled anti-aircraft gun
- Duster, Texas, United States, an unincorporated community
- Hudson Dusters, a New York City street gang in the early twentieth century
- Red Duster (disambiguation)
- Crop duster, an airplane used for aerial application of pesticides
- Knuckle dusters, another name for brass knuckles
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.