Dutch oven (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Dutch oven in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Dutch oven is a kind of cooking pot.
Dutch oven may also refer to:
- Dutch Oven, a thoroughbred racehorse and winner of 1882 St. Leger Stakes
- Dutch Oven, a pillar in Montana
- The protective cover for electrical contacts on a railway coupler; particularly, but not exclusively, used on the London Underground
- Dutch oven (practical joke), flatulating on someone and pulling a blanket or cover over his/her head, based on a slang phrase describing the mechanics of the cooking pot of the same name
- The Dutch Oven, Union College's satirical newspaper
- A nickname for Derek Holland, pitcher for Major League Baseball's Texas Rangers.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dutch oven.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.