From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Duxbury is a coastal town in Plymouth County, Massachusetts, United States; located near Boston.
Duxbury may also refer to:
- Navy Nagar or Duxbury, a cantonment area in the Colaba area of Mumbai, India
- Duxbury (CDP), Massachusetts, a census-designated place in Duxbury, Massachusetts, U.S.
- Duxbury, Minnesota, an unincorporated community in east–central Minnesota, U.S.
- Duxbury, Vermont, a town located in central Vermont, U.S.
- Duxbury (surname)
- USS Duxbury Bay (AVP-38), a United States Navy seaplane tender in commission from 1944 to 1966
- Duxbury Bay (Massachusetts), a bay on the coast of Massachusetts
- Duxbury Beach, a beach in Duxbury, Massachusetts
- Duxbury Woods, a place in Lancashire, England
- Duxbury Hall, a country house in Duxbury Woods
- South Duxbury, Massachusetts, a census-designated place (CDP) in Duxbury, Massachusetts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duxbury.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.