Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dwarf in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dwarf may refer to:
Arts and media
- Dwarf (Middle-earth), a literary creation by J. R. R. Tolkien based on the Germanic being
- Dwarfs (Discworld)
- Dwarves (Artemis Fowl)
- The Dwarf (Cho Se-hui novel), a 1978 novel by Cho Se-hui
- The Dwarf (Lagerkvist novel), a 1944 novel by Pär Lagerkvist
- Dwarf star (disambiguation)
- Dwarf planet, in cosmology
- Dwarf galaxy, in cosmology
- PYGMIES + DWARFS arguments
- All pages beginning with "Dwarf" (including many cross-references from common names of plants or animals)
- All pages beginning with "Dwarv"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dwarf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.