|Look up dwarf in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dwarf may refer to:
Arts and media
- Dwarf (mythology), a being from Germanic mythology and folklore
- Dwarf (Middle-earth), a literary creation by J. R. R. Tolkien based on the Germanic being
- Dwarfs (Discworld)
- Dwarves (Artemis Fowl)
- The Dwarf (Korean Novel), a 1978 novel by Cho Se-hui
- The Dwarf (Lagerkvist novel), a novel by Pär Lagerkvist
- Dwarf star (disambiguation)
- Dwarf planet, in cosmology
- Dwarf galaxy, in cosmology
- PYGMIES + DWARFS arguments
- All pages beginning with "Dwarf" (including many cross-references from common names of plants or animals)
- All pages beginning with "Dwarv"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dwarf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.