From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dyre may refer to:
- Emil Dyre (born 1984), Danish professional football midfielder
- Mette Dyre (c. 1465), Danish, Norwegian and Swedish noblewoman
- IRT Dyre Avenue Line, a New York City Subway line
- Eastchester–Dyre Avenue (IRT Dyre Avenue Line), a New York City Subway station
- Dyre Avenue Shuttle, a former New York City Subway service
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dyre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.