e-Biz Integrator is the middleware software package for enterprise application integration, that first became available in 1999. It links applications with servers and includes features for routing data, messaging transport, and a formatting module for data transformation. It was developed by NEON (New Era of Networks) Inc. for large scale Windows NT, Windows 2000 and UNIX-based enterprises, then NEON was acquired by Sybase in 2001 for US$370 million. In 2002, Forrester Research gave e-Biz Integrator a poor rating for complex integration projects because of the lack of core security features and mature tools for processing. Sybase stopped offering this product in 2004.
- "NEON Announces e-Biz Integrator". PR Newswire. September 15, 1999. Retrieved 2011-04-27.
- "e-Biz Integrator". Channel Encyclopedia. SRN. Retrieved 2011-04-27.
- "Sybase Agrees To Acquire NEON, Accelerates Potent e-Business Strategy". Sybase. February 20, 2001. Retrieved 2011-04-27.
- Sullivan, Tom. "Sybase, WRQ move into EAI to boost e-business efforts". InfoWorld. 23 (9): 12. Retrieved 2011-04-27.
- Dial, Chris (February 20, 2002). "Scorecard Summary: Sybase's e-Biz Integrator 3.2i". Research. Forrester Research. Retrieved 2011-04-27.
n m ,mnm,nm.,