(Redirected from EEG (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up eeg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eeg or EEG may refer to:
- Harald Rosenløw Eeg (born 1970), Norwegian writer
- Sinne Eeg (born 1977), Danish musician
- Syvert Omundsen Eeg (1757–1838), Norwegian politician
- Eastern European Group, in the United Nations
- Emirates Environmental Group
- Enterprise encryption gateway
- Emperor Entertainment Group, a Hong Kong-based entertainment company of Emperor Group
- German Renewable Energy Sources Act (German: Erneuerbare Energien Gesetz), of the Government of Germany
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eeg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.