Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up EFL in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
EFL most commonly refers to English as a Foreign Language, see English as a Foreign or Second Language
EFL may also refer to:
- Eastern Football League (Scotland), a defunct Scottish football competition
- Eastern Football League (Australia), Australian rules football league
- Elite Football League of India, a professional American football league in India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. Also abbreviated as EFLI.
- English Football League, an English football competition formerly known as The Football League
- Enterprise Football League, a semi-professional football league in Taiwan
- European Football League, a league of clubs affiliated with the European Federation of American Football
Science and technology
- Enlightenment Foundation Libraries, a set of graphical software libraries
- Effective focal length, a term in optics and photography
- More rarely, 35 mm equivalent focal length, a term in optics and photography
- EFL (programming language)
- Eagle Air (Tanzania), an airline with ICAO code EFL
- Etron Fou Leloublan, a French avant-progressive rock band
- Airport code for Kefalonia Island International Airport in Kefallonia, Greece. (EFL / LGKF)
- EFL Cup, an annual knockout association football competition in men's domestic English football
- EFL Trophy, an annual English association football knock-out competition
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EFL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.