Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up EFL in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
EFL most commonly refers to English as a Foreign Language.
EFL may also refer to:
- Eastern Football League (Australia), an Australian rules football league
- Eastern Football League (Scotland), a defunct Scottish football competition
- Elite Football League of India, an American football league in India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh
- English Football League, an English football competition
- Enterprise Football League, a Taiwanese football league
- European Football League, a league of clubs affiliated with the European Federation of American Football
Science and technology
- EFL (programming language)
- 35 mm equivalent focal length
- Effective focal length
- Enlightenment Foundation Libraries, a set of graphical software libraries
- Eagle Air (Tanzania), an airline
- Etron Fou Leloublan, a French avant-progressive rock band
- Kephalonia International Airport in Greece
- EFL Cup, an annual knockout association football competition in men's domestic English football (tier one to tier four)
- EFL Trophy, an annual English association football knock-out competition (tier three to tier four)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EFL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.