ELC Electroconsult (ELC) is a historic Italian engineering firm established in 1955 by the major Italian private companies leading and pioneering since 1905 in planning, design and construction of hydropower schemes in the Alps. The company is based in Milan (Italy).
ELC's worldwide activities concern study, design, construction management of dams, hydraulic structures, hydroelectric and multipurpose projects dealing with irrigation & agricultural development, as well as thermoelectric and geothermal power generation, power transmission and distribution systems, project construction management, environmental protection, social and institutional studies, project financing.
- Itaipu, Brazilian/Paraguayan border
- Inga Dam, Congo River
- Kurobe Dam, Japan
- Tachien Dam, Taiwan
- Dez Dam, Iran
- Damietta, Egypt
- Mingechaur, Azerbaijan
- Miravalles, Costa Rica
- Momotombo, Nicaragua
- Ahuachapán, El Salvador
- Majes, Peru
- Hydroelectric Projects on the Gilgel Gibe River (Gilgel Gibe I, II, III), Ethiopia
- Ridracoli Dam, Italy
- "ELC Electroconsult". ELC-Electroconsult.
- "Itaipu" (PDF). Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- "World Bank Report". World Bank.
- "Taiwan Power Company Appraisal" (PDF). World Bank.
- "Geothermal Resources in Latin America & the Caribbean" (PDF). Bob Lawrence and Associates.
- "Gilgel Gibe". Tunnelbuilder.