Jump to navigation Jump to search
EMC2 or variant may refer to:
- EMC2, the corporate logo of the EMC Corporation
- EMC2, Energy/Matter Conversion Corporation, Inc., a company founded by Robert W. Bussard to develop fusion power with a device called the Polywell
- EMC2, the first computer-based non-linear editing system, introduced in 1989 by Editing Machines Corp.
- LinuxCNC, formerly EMC2, the second variant of Enhanced Machine Controller, Linux-based CNC software
- EMC2, the gene that codes for the protein TTC35
- E = mc² is the equation for mass-energy equivalence.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.