eMule Plus is an abandoned open source eMule P2P compatible client created to improve its abilities and features, in both work efficiency and GUI.
Enhancements over eMule
- A modified GUI
- Releaser Support (e.g. JumpStart, Part Traffic)
- Automated Fake Check
- Country Flags and Statistics
- Fractional Upload/Download Rates
- Auto Download Lists
- Configurable Keyboard Shortcuts
- UTF-8 encoding for IRC messages
Not included eMule features
- The software is released under the GPL and contains no spyware or adware. It's free to download and use.
- eMule Plus has its own team of translators and beta testers working on the application and translated eMule Plus to 31 languages.
- eMule Plus IRC channels provide additional help in many languages (irc.emuleplus.info).
- Improved WebServer (HTTP access to the client) with optimized and compatible templates and other features.