From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
eMule Plus is an abandoned open source eMule P2P compatible client created to improve its abilities and features, in both work efficiency and GUI.
Enhancements over eMule
- A modified GUI
- Releaser Support (e.g. JumpStart, Part Traffic)
- Automated Fake Check
- Country Flags and Statistics
- Fractional Upload/Download Rates
- Auto Download Lists
- Configurable Keyboard Shortcuts
- UTF-8 encoding for IRC messages
Not included eMule features
- The software is released under the GPL and contains no spyware or adware. It's free to download and use.
- eMule Plus has its own team of translators and beta testers working on the application and translated eMule Plus to 31 languages.
- eMule Plus IRC channels provide additional help in many languages (irc.emuleplus.info).
- Improved WebServer (HTTP access to the client) with optimized and compatible templates and other features.