Jump to navigation Jump to search
ENI may refer to:
- Eni, the Italian oil and gas corporation ENI S.p.A.
- Escuela Nacional de Inteligencia, an Argentine intelligence academy
- Groupe ENI - École nationale d'ingénieurs (National school of engineers), a network of four French public engineering schools that deliver the title of Diplôme d'Ingénieur
- El Nido Airport, an airport in the Philippines with IATA code ENI
- E.N.I., a Croatian pop band
- European Neuroscience Institute, a cooperation of the MPI for Biophysical Chemistry and the Medical School of Göttingen University
- ENI number for ships
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ENI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.