Jump to navigation Jump to search
ERO may refer to:
- Easily Recoverable Object, A subclass of Near Earth Asteroids that are easily recoverable
- Edge recombination operator, an operator in genetic algorithms
- Education Review Office (New Zealand)
- Electoral registration officer, a person is appointed by a local authority for the purpose of compiling and maintaining the electoral register
- Electronic return originator associated with IRS e-file
- Elementary row operations, in mathematics, certain operations that are performed on the rows of a matrix
- Enforcement and Removal Operations, a section of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- Eugenics Record Office, a center for eugenics and human heredity research in America for the first half of the twentieth century.
- European Radiocommunications Office (now European Communications Office (ECO)), part of the European Conference of Postal and Telecommunications Administrations
- Extremely Red Objects, astronomical sources of radiation with extreme redshift
- Končar-Arma ERO, a Croatian submachine gun similar to the Israeli-made Uzi submachine gun
- Ero (abbot), see The Legend of Ero of Armenteira
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ERO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.