|Look up ESL in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ESL is a common abbreviation for English as a Second Language.
ESL may also refer to:
- ESL is an abbreviation for East St. Louis, Illinois
- ESL Sports Centre, former name of the Bill Gray’s Regional Iceplex, in Rochester, New York
- ESL, station code for Eastleigh railway station, serving the town of Eastleigh in the county of Hampshire, England
Art, entertainment, and media
- Eslicarbazepine acetate, an antiepileptic drug
Enterprises and organizations
- ESL Federal Credit Union, formerly Eastman Savings and Loan, a credit union based in Rochester, New York
- ESL Incorporated or Electromagnetic Systems Laboratories, a former technology company in the United States, founded by William Perry
- ESL Investments, a company founded by Edward Lampert
- Elbit Systems LTD, an Israeli-based defense contractor
- ESL (eSports), a company which organizes and produces eSports competitions
- Enduring Solutions Limited, a company supplying aftermarket Engine Control Units for the classic Subaru Impreza
- Ethnological Society of London, 1843-1871
- Super League, the premier rugby league competition in Europe
- Electron-stimulated luminescence, a lightbulb technology
- Electronic Shelf Label, a system used by retailers
- Electronic system-level, an electronic design methodology
- Electrostatic loudspeaker, a loudspeaker technology
- Quad Electrostatic Loudspeaker, a leading make of electrostatic loudspeaker
- Enterprise Service Layer, a term used in service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Equivalent series inductance, a concept in electronics
- Equivalent static loads, also known as ESLM (Equivalent static load method), method for optimization of systems subject to dynamic loads
- Electrostatic levitation technique, used for the testing of materials sensitive to the presence of container walls.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ESL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.