Eastern Junior-Senior High School
|Eastern Junior-Senior High School|
|421 South Harrison
Greentown, Indiana, Howard County 46936
|Type||Public high school|
|Motto||"A tradition of excellence and a vision for tomorrow."|
|School district||Eastern Howard School Corporation|
|Teaching staff||40.50 (FTE)|
|Student to teacher ratio||17.36|
|Athletics conference||Hoosier Heartland Conference (HHC)|
Eastern Junior-Senior High School is a public middle school and high school located in Greentown, Indiana serviced by the Eastern Howard School Corporation. It had 684 students enrolled for the 2012-2013 school year.
The demographic breakdown of the 703 students enrolled for the 2013-2014 school year was:
- Male - 50.8%
- Female - 49.2%
- Native American/Alaskan - 0.1%
- Asian/Pacific islanders - 1.3%
- Black - 0.7%
- Hispanic - 3.1%
- White - 91.2%
- Multiracial - 3.6%
26.3% of the students were eligible for free or reduced lunch.
- Baseball (boys)
- Basketball (girls & boys)
- Cross country (girls & boys)
- Football (boys)
- Golf (girls & boys)
- Softball (girls)
- State champions - 2003, 2005
- Soccer (girls & boys)
- Swimming (girls & boys)
- Tennis (girls & boys)
- Track (girls & boys)
- Volleyball (girls)
- Wrestling (boys)
- "Search for Public Schools - School Detail for Eastern Jr & Sr High School". ed.gov. Retrieved 5 November 2015.
- "IDOE School Report". Retrieved 4 December 2013.
- "Greentown Public Library Official Site". Retrieved 4 December 2013.
- "2015-2016 School Directory" (Pdf). Ihsaa.org. IHSAA. p. 47. Retrieved 5 November 2015.
- "IHSAA State Championships by School". ihsaa.org. Retrieved 5 November 2015.
|This Indiana school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|