Eat the Rich
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Eat the Rich is an abbreviation of a saying attributed to Jean-Jacques Rousseau: "When the people shall have nothing more to eat, they will eat the rich". In contemporary culture it may refer to:
- "Eat the Rich" (Aerosmith song), a 1993 song
- "Eat the Rich" (Motörhead song), a 1987 song composed for the film
- "Eat the Rich", a 1978 song by British Lions from the self-titled album
- "Eat the Rich", a 1983 song by Krokus from the album Headhunter
- "Eat the Rich", a 2000 song by Fozzy from the self-titled album
- Eat the Rich, a 2014 album by State of Mind (band)
- "Eat Rich", a 2014 song by Busdriver, from album Perfect Hair
- Eat the Rich (film), a 1987 film directed by Peter Richardson
- Eat the Rich (book), a 1998 book by P. J. O'Rourke
- The Eat the Rich Gang, a political group involved in Fifth Estate, a radical journal produced in Detroit
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eat the Rich.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.