Ed Anuff is an entrepreneur and Vice President of Product Strategy at Apigee. He is the founder of cloud based service Usergrid. Prior to Usergrid, he served as Executive Vice President and GM, Platform Products and Services at Six Apart, Ltd.
Prior to joining Apigee, Anuff founded cloud service Usergrid. Apigee acquired Usergrid in January 2012. Prior to Usergrid, he served as Executive Vice President and GM, Platform Products and Services at Six Apart, Ltd.
Before joining Six Apart Anuff was co-founder of Widgetbox (with Giles Goodwin and Dean Moses), a marketplace for widgets. He was the company's original CEO. Prior to founding Widgetbox, Anuff was co-founder of enterprise software company Epicentric (with Oliver Muoto), a leading provider of Enterprise portal software. He served as Epicentric's first CEO, later assuming the roles of chairman and chief strategy officer.
- "Ed Anuff - VP, Product Strategy @ Apigee | CrunchBase". www.crunchbase.com. Retrieved 2016-09-10.
- "Six Apart resurrects Pownce in new microblogging platform". Retrieved 2016-09-10.
- "Apigee Acquires Mobile App API Provider Usergrid | Apigee". apigee.com. Retrieved 2016-09-10.
- Dan Farber (September 25, 2006). "Widgetbox launches widget marketplace". ZDNet Blog. Retrieved 2008-05-27.
- Erich Luening (July 6, 1999). "Epicentric unveils software for corporate portals". CNET News. Retrieved 2008-05-27.
- HotBot History
- Business Wire (December 4, 2001). "Epicentric Granted Patent on Administration of Portal User Privileges; Patent Protects Key Component of Epicentric's Enterprise Portal Management System". Business Wire. Retrieved 2008-05-27.