Edgar Allan Poe (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Edgar Allan Poe was an American author and also a literary critic. His works include "The Raven", "The Murders in the Rue Morgue", and "The Black Cat", among others.
The name may also refer to
Things named after him:
- Edgar Allan Poe Museum (disambiguation), various museums, houses and a cottage
- Edgar Allan Poe Middle School (disambiguation)
- Edgar Allan Poe Elementary School (disambiguation)
- USS E.A. Poe (IX-103), a World War II US Navy vessel formerly named Edgar Allan Poe
- Edgar Allan Poe (Maryland attorney general) (1871–1961)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Edgar Allan Poe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.