|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (September 2010)|
Edgar Franklin S. Belaval (1910–1989) was an Attorney General of Puerto Rico and co-founder of the law firm Francis & Belaval. He presented several cases before the United States District Court of Appeals First Circuit, including a Second Amendment to the United States Constitution gun case in 1942. The 1942 case was the first lower court attempt to redefine Supreme Court decisions on the Second Amendment.
- Porto Rico Tel. Co. v. Puerto Rico Communications Authority (1951)
- Cases v. United States (1942)
- Ramirez-Pabon v. Board of Personnel of Puerto Rico (1958)
- Johnson, Theodore (October 2002). The Second Amendment Controversy – Explained. IUniverse. ISBN 0-595-24188-3.
- "The Register of Students". The University of Virginia record. March 15, 1932. p. 456.
- "University of Virginia Lacrosse Media Guide" (PDF). University of Virginia. 2008. p. 64. Retrieved 2011-09-26.