This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Public (NASDAQ: EDGW)|
|Industry||Manufacturing, Insurance, Healthcare, Hospitality, Oil and Gas, Retail, Financial Services|
|Headquarters||Wakefield, Massachusetts, United States|
|Shirley Singleton, President and CEO
Dave Clancey, EVP
Timothy Oakes, CFO
Robin Ranzal, President, Edgewater Ranzal
Russell Smith, SVP, Edgewater Fullscope
Kristin Zaepfel, VP of Human Resources
|Products||Business Advisory and Technical Services, Business Intelligence, EPM, ERP, CRM, and Big Data Services|
Edgewater (NASDAQ: EDGW) is a Massachusetts-based, publicly traded business and IT consulting firm with an international reach. The company has approx. 400 employees. Edgewater was ranked 89th in the Top Performing Public Companies in Massachusetts in 2013 by The Boston Globe’s Annual Globe 100.
Edgewater Technology (Edgewater) was founded in 1992 by Shirley Singleton and David Clancey. Shirley Singleton served as the Company's President from 1992 through 2002. The company grew from a five-person shop to a 150-person professional services organization before being acquired in 1999 by StaffMark, a publicly traded international billion dollar staffing organization. Edgewater was an operating subsidiary focusing on project-based IT consultancy business under the StaffMark organization. In January 2002, StaffMark changed its name to Edgewater Technology, Inc., as well as its Nasdaq ticker to EDGW, moved its public company structure from Fayetteville, AR to Wakefield, MA. Shirley Singleton was then named the Company's President and Chief Executive Officer.
- In April 2004, Edgewater Technology, Inc. nominated Paul Guzzi, the President and Chief Executive Officer of the Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce, to serve on board of directors.
- In December 2005, Edgewater Technology, Inc. appointed Nancy Leaming, the President and Chief Executive Officer for Tufts Health Plan, to serve on board of directors.
- In November 2010, Edgewater Ranzal opened an office in London UK.
- In June 2012, Edgewater was invited to participate in the NASDAQ closing ceremony to celebrate its 20th anniversary.
- Ranzal & Associates (October 2004): A provider of Enterprise Performance Management solutions including Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Business Intelligence (BI) and Big Data. It is now operating as subsidiary Edgewater Ranzal;
- National Decision Systems (February 2006): A firm specializing in strategic business process consulting;
- Alecian Corporation (July 2007): A strategic technology and business consulting firm that specializes in delivering financial management solutions;
- Lynx BI Consulting, Inc. (September 2007): A provider of professional services for the Corporate Performance Management / Business Intelligence industry;
- Vertical Pitch LLC (December 2007): A provider of Corporate Performance Management;
- Fullscope, Inc. (January 2010): A provider of Enterprise Resource Planning solutions for manufacturers leveraging Microsoft Dynamics AX software. It is now operating as subsidiary Edgewater Fullscope;
- Meridian Consulting International (May 2010): A provider of professional services for Oracle Hyperion Strategic Finance;
- Zero2Ten, Inc. (March 2015): A n award-winning Microsoft Dynamics CRM partner;
- Branchbird, LLC (August 2015): An Oracle Gold Partner and Cloudera Partner specializing in Big Data and Data Discovery technologies and solutions;
- M2 Dynamics Inc. (December 2015): An Oracle Platinum Partner providing Oracle EPM and BI solutions
- "The best of Massachusetts business — 2013".
- "Edgewater Technology Nominates Paul Guzzi to Serve on Board Of Directors".
- "Edgewater Technology Appoints Nancy Leaming to Board of Directors; Appointment Further Expands Breadth of Board".
- "Edgewater Ranzal Opens London, UK Office, Extends Oracle Hyperion Expertise to European Market".
- "Edgewater 20 Year Celebration Culminates with NASDAQ Ceremony".
- "Edgewater Technology pays $5.2M for software-maker Ranzal".
- "Edgewater Acquires National Decision Systems; Acquisition Expands Premium Services Portfolio".
- "Edgewater Acquires Alecian Corp".
- "Edgewater Acquires West Coast Business Intelligence Services Firm, California-based Lynx Enhances CPM Offerings".
- "Edgewater Acquires Vertical Pitch, Accretive Acquisition will Enhance CPM Offerings".
- "Edgewater Acquires Fullscope, Inc., Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year".
- "Edgewater Acquires Meridian Consulting International, Strategic Finance Practice Expands EPM Offerings".
- "Edgewater Acquires Zero2Ten, Inc., Microsoft Dynamics Cloud Partner of the Year Will Expand Offerings to Manufacturers, Further Strengthen Microsoft Practice".
- "Edgewater Acquires Branchbird, Expands Big Data/Data Discovery Solutions to Complement EPM/BI Suite Offerings".
- "dgewater Acquires M2 Dynamics, Expands Reach and Depth in Oracle Business Analytics Accretive to 2016 Earnings Per Share".