|Location||Luis Alberto de Herrera 1042, Montevideo ( Uruguay)|
|Owner||Rambla Horizontal S. A.|
|Height||50 metres (160 ft)|
|Structural system||Reinforced concrete|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Raul A. Sichero Bouret|
|Structural engineer||Jorge Bermudez, Mario Simeto|
The Panamericano Building is a housing construction located in the area Buceo of Montevideo, Uruguay. It is located on the coast, across the Port of Buceo and on the border with the neighbourhood of Pocitos.
It was designed and constructed by the architect Raul A. Sichero Bouret. This building stands out by the form of its supports (in V) of double height and by its facade.
It was declared a building of "Municipal Interest" by the Mayor of Montevideo in 1995.
- Segun Decreto N° 31496 de la Junta Departamental de Montevideo, 5 October 1995
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Edificio Panamericano.|
- Latin Union (Montevideo)
- IMM Geographic Information System (Territorial Ordering)
- Daily La Tribuna Popular - Trascendente experiencia en la construcción
- Influencia de Francia en la Arquitectura de Uruguay (Author Cesar J. Lustau)
- Daily El País Year XCVI N ° 33413 - Suplemento Domingo - Urbanismo - Un ícono urbano cumple 55. - Montevideo, 17 de agosto de 2014.
|This article about a Uruguayan building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|