Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Traded as||SZSE: 002351|
Number of locations
|Beijing, China, Canada|
|Products||Loudspeakers, Headphones, Audio equipment|
Number of employees
Edifier is a Canadian-Chinese audio manufacturer that produces speakers, music systems, and headphones for personal & home entertainment.
There are 3,000 employees worldwide.
- August 1974 - Established first production in Canada.
- April 1998 - Established second production center in Beijing, China
- 1999 - Became the first to manufacture 2.1 and 4.1 speakers with wooden enclosures in China. The satellite + subwoofer design made Edifier a household brand across Mainland China for their computer speakers.
- 2007 - Headquarters relocates to Shenzhen with continued operations in Beijing
- February 5, 2010 - Edifier launched its Initial public offering becoming the first public listed audio speaker company in China
- March, 2011 - 100% acquisition of STAX, a Japanese electrostatic earspeaker company