This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Běijīng mànbùzhě kējì yǒuxiàn gōngsī|
Number of employees
Edifier, officially Beijing Edifier Technology Company, Ltd., is a Chinese audio equipment manufacturer that primarily produces speakers, music systems, and headphones for personal and home entertainment.
There are 3,000 employees worldwide.
- August 1996 - Established first North American office in Canada.
- April 1998 - Established second production center in Beijing, China
- 1999 - Became the first to manufacture 2.1 and 4.1 speakers with wooden enclosures in China. The satellite + subwoofer design made Edifier a household brand across Mainland China for their computer speakers.
- 2007 - Headquarters relocates to Shenzhen with continued operations in Beijing
- February 5, 2010 - Edifier launched its initial public offering, becoming the first public listed audio speaker company in China
- March, 2011 - 100% acquisition of STAX, a Japanese electrostatic earspeaker company
- January 2020 - Launched gaming headphones brand at CES 2020.