Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Number of employees
Edifier is a Chinese audio manufacturer that produces speakers, music systems, and headphones for personal and home entertainment.
There are 3,000 employees worldwide.
- August 1996 - Established first production in Canada.
- April 1998 - Established second production center in Beijing, China
- 1999 - Became the first to manufacture 2.1 and 4.1 speakers with wooden enclosures in China. The satellite + subwoofer design made Edifier a household brand across Mainland China for their computer speakers.
- 2007 - Headquarters relocates to Shenzhen with continued operations in Beijing
- February 5, 2010 - Edifier launched its initial public offering, becoming the first public listed audio speaker company in China
- March, 2011 - 100% acquisition of STAX, a Japanese electrostatic earspeaker company
- January 2020 - Launched gaming headphones brand at CES 2020.