|Origin||New York, United States|
|Labels||Moon Ska Records|
|Associated acts||The Reunion Show, Catch 22, Action Action|
Together from 1997 to 2000, their studio albums include Before You Knew Better (1998) and "The Elements of Transition" (1999), both released on Moon Ska Records. The video for their song "Veronica Sawyer" received some airplay on the MTV show 120 Minutes. The band toured with bands such as The Toasters, Catch 22, Mustard Plug, Reel Big Fish, and Less Than Jake.
After their 2000 tour with Rx Bandits and The Gadjits, the band decided to split in order to pursue other interests. Singer Brian Diaz went on to form The Reunion Show with ex-members of Step Lively and The Lightweights. Trombonist Ian McKenzie continued to play with Catch 22. Bass player Kris Baldwin did some session work for Epic Records and then recorded and played with Action Action. As of 2010, Kris Baldwin works in visual effects for a leading 3D film conversion company in San Diego, California. In the beginning of April 2005, the members of Edna's Goldfish reunited to play a cancer benefit concert at the Crazy Donkey, in Farmingdale, NY, for a friend of the band who had cancer. 
In 2009, Edna's Goldfish played their first show in four years on May 2 at the Bamboozle Festival in East Rutherford, NJ at the Meadowlands Sports Complex.
In November 2011, Connecticut's Asbestos Records and Chicago, IL's Underground Communiqué Records launched a fundraiser together on Kickstarter to release "Before You Knew Better" on vinyl, among other third-wave ska classics from Pilfers, The Pietasters, and Suburban Legends. If the funding goal is met by January 18, 2012, the records should be out Spring 2012. The track 'Better Days' is included as a bonus track on this release.
Edna's Goldfish performed to a capacity crowd on October 21, 2012 at Gramercy Theatre in New York City.
- Brian Diaz - vocals
- David A. Galea - trumpet
- Gary Henderson - trumpet
- Vincent McAuliffe - guitar
- Michael Warner - drums, vocals
- Tom Comerford - trombone
- Kristopher Baldwin - bass
- David Ringel - bass (1997–1999)
- Dave Sacrastano - bass (1997)
- Jon Middleman - bass (2 songs on "Before You Knew Better")
- Dave Waldo - keyboards ("Veronica Sawyer" off of "Elements of Transition")
- Matt Holmgren - trombone
- Ian McKenzie - trombone(replaced Tom Comerford, who was originally in the band, before leaving for Catch22)
- Dave Soloman - Trombone for the reunion/benefit show
- Ambrose, Anthony. "inTuneMusic Online: Bamboozle Day 1 @ East Rutherford 5/2". Archived from the original on 2009-06-17. Retrieved 2009-06-09.