This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Purpose||Community education and welfare|
EduCARE India stands for 'Education & Community Applied Research Establishment in India', a community welfare and development institutional organisation set up in 1994, and based in Mohali, Chandigarh, with B.S. Bhullar, as its Chief Project Director.
Over the years it has been working with educational institutions and various departments of the universities such as Panjab University, Chandigarh and Central University of Himachal Pradesh  to conduct seminars, conferences, educational and career fairs, exhibitions and an international internship and exchange program along with AIESEC
Area of work
EduCARE India develops new concepts and strategies in the field of community education, sustainable development and welfare in India.
The focus areas of work includes marginalised community empowerment, women's education and empowerment, sustainable social microfinance, rural waste management, renewable energies, organic farming, forestation and wildlife conservation.
EduCARE India, is an autonomous NGO and a not-for-profit Community Benefit Organisation registered under Indian Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860, with its headquarters in Chandigarh - Mohali. It also has an associate overseas office in Germany. The current projects are active in the states of Himachal Pradesh, Punjab and Rajasthan. EduCARE India has also announced to set up its South India operations in Bangalore in late 2014.
Its Project GlobalPEACE (Global Perspectives through Education & Cultural Exchange) engages volunteers from foreign countries for international internship in India through its international internship programme in India to promote peace, global citizenship and global perspectives in Indian students and youth.
International internship in India
- Workshops on worldview in schools The Tribune, 28 August 2005.
- Art works displayed on International Peace Day The Tribune, 22 September 2006.
- Centre for Adult, Continuing Education & Extension, Panjab University, Chandigarh and EduCARE India... Panjab University, Chandigarh website.
- Developing global perspectives among students The Tribune, 19 July 2007.
- International Internship in India
- "Gender Equality – Equal Wings" organised by Centre for Adult, Continuing Education & Extension". Panjab University. 2006-01-25. Retrieved 2009-05-25.[dead link]
- http://www.pu.ac.in/section.php?action=news&id=35&code=show[permanent dead link]