Education in Korea
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Historically, Korea was differently ruled and named. The official records on organised education start with Three Kingdoms period.
- ???-108 BC Gojoseon
- 57 BC-668 - epoch of Three Kingdoms: Goguryeo, Baekje and Silla; in fact divided into 4 kingdoms, including also a small kingdom of Gaya
- 668-926 Unified Silla and Balhae
- 918-1392 Goryeo - the national civil service examinations (gwageo) established in 958;
- 1392-1910 Joseon, see Education in the Joseon Dynasty
- 1910-1945 Korea was under Japanese occupation, see: Education in Japanese rule
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Education in Korea.|
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Education in Korea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.