Edward I. Solomon
Professor Edward I. Solomon (born 1946) is the current Monroe E. Spaght Professor of Chemistry at Stanford University. He is an elected member of the United States National Academy of Sciences, a Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, and a Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences. He has been profiled in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
||This article or section may need to be formatted. (October 2016)|
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation Fellow, 1976–79
- Dupont and General Electric Young Faculty Awards, 1979–80
- JSPS Fellow (1995, 2002, 2009)
- NIH MERIT Award (1995 & 2002)
- Remsen Award (1994)
- Wheland Medal (2000)
- ACS Award in Inorganic Chemistry (2001)
- Frontiers in Biological Chemistry Award (MPI-2001)
- Centenary Medal and Lectureship (Royal Society, UK 2003)
- ACS Award for Distinguished Service in the Advancement of Inorganic Chemistry (2006)
- Bailar Medal (2007)
- Thomas Chemistry Scholar (2007)
- Chakravorty Award & Lecturer (2008)
- ACS Award in Bioinorganic and Bioorganic Chemistry (2016)
- Dean's Award for Distinguished Teaching
- American Association for the Advancement of Science Fellow
- American Chemical Society Fellow; American Academy of Arts and Sciences Fellow
- Elected to the National Academy of Sciences
- Associate Editor, Inorganic Chemistry
- Editorial Advisory Board Member for 14 journals 
- McElvain (1983), World Bank (1984), O. K. Rice (1984), Reilly (1986), Frontiers (1990), 1st Seaborg (1990), Frontiers in Chemistry (1991), ACS (1992), National Science Council (1993), Xerox (1994), Leermakers (1994), Amoco (1995), Kahn (1996), Golden Jubilee (1996), Karcher (1997), FMC (1998), Colloquium 3eme Cycle (1998), A.D. Little (1998), Aldrich (2001), Hill Memorial (2003), Cady (2003), Kieler Woche (2003), Crawford (2004), Walton (2005), Endicott/Rorabacker Frontier (2006), Dawson (2007), Frontiers (2007), Procter & Gamble (2008), Andreas Albrecht (2009), Hans B. Jonassen (2009), Harteck (2009), Sunney Chan (2009) Faraday (2010), Vaughan (2011), Hans Freeman (2012), Ross (2013) Lectures
- "Stanford University | Chemistry Department | Faculty | Chemistry Faculty | Edward I. Solomon". Retrieved 2011-07-29.
- Zagorski, N. (2006). "Profile of Edward I. Solomon". Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 103 (35): 12963–12965. doi:10.1073/pnas.0606007103. PMC . PMID 16924096.
- Wang, Linda. "Alfred Bader Award In Bioinorganic Or Bioorganic Chemistry: Edward I. Solomon | Chemical & Engineering News". cen.acs.org. Retrieved 2016-10-09.