This biographical article needs more biographical information on the subject.(August 2020)
Edwin Bodney is an American slam poet and author of the book A Study of Hands (Not A Cult Press). He is one of the hosts of Da Poetry Lounge.
Various of Bodney's poems have been featured in Button Poetry. He is the author and performer of the works: "Good Morning: A Story of Flight in the Making", and "When a boy tells you he loves you."
Bodney stated "my work is 101 percent autobiographical." He identifies as queer and is based in Los Angeles. He has a degree from the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising.
- ^ Bodney, Edwin. "Edwin Bodney, Author at Not a Cult". Not a Cult. Retrieved 2019-02-26.
- ^ Bodney, Edwin (2016-12-30). A Study of Hands. NOT A CULT. ISBN 9781945649011.
- ^ a b c ABADSIDIS, SAVAS (October 2018). "Writer Edwin Bodney Takes Aim at Gay Racism". Advocate (1099): 60–61. ISSN 0001-8996. Retrieved 11 May 2019.
- ^ "List | Words Dance Publishing". Retrieved 2019-02-26.
- ^ a b Johnson, Javon (2017). Killing Poetry: Blackness and the Making of Slam and Spoken Word Communities. Rutgers University Press. ISBN 9780813580036. Retrieved 11 May 2019.
- ^ "Edwin Bodney". Poets & Writers. Retrieved 2019-02-26.
- ^ a b "An Interview with Edwin Bodney". Exposition Review. Retrieved 2019-02-26.
- ^ scimino (2020-11-05). "Meet Edwin Bodney, USC Student Health's new LGBTQ+ campus advocate and educator". USC News. Retrieved 2022-12-20.
- ^ Johnson, Javon (2017-07-17). Killing Poetry: Blackness and the Making of Slam and Spoken Word Communities. Rutgers University Press. ISBN 978-0-8135-8003-6.