|Team principal(s)||Rudi Eggenberger|
European Touring Car Championship|
World Touring Car Championship
Enzo Calderari (1982)|
Umberto Grano (1982)
Helmut Kelleners (1982)
Marco Vanoli (1982)
G Brancatelli (1985, 88, 89)
Thomas Lindström (1985, 89)
Klaus Niedzwiedz (1986-88)
Steve Soper (1986-88)
Pierre Dieudonné (1987-88)
Klaus Ludwig (1987)
Thierry Boutsen (1987-88)
Frank Biela (1988-89)
Bertrand Gachot (1988)
Armin Hahne (1988)
Bernd Schneider (1988-89)
Didier Theys (1988)
Win Percy (1989)
Bruno Eichmann (1994)
Thierry Boutsen (1994) Roland Asch (1995)
Johnny Hauser (1995)
Eggenberger Motorsport was a Swiss motor racing team that competed in the European Touring Car Championship in the 1980s.
In 1982, Eggenberger Motorsport won the 1982 European Touring Car Championship (ETCC) with Umberto Grano and Helmut Kelleners driving a BMW 528i. It contested the 1983 and 1984 ETCCs with a BMW 635CSi. In 1985, Eggenber Motorsport became the factory Volvo team, winning the series with Gianfranco Brancatelli and Thomas Lindström driving a Volvo 240.
In 1986, Eggenberger Motorsport became the Ford factory team racing the Ford Sierra XR4Ti. In 1987, the team contested the World Touring Car Championship with Ford Sierra RS500s. Klaus Ludwig and Klaus Niedzwiedz missed the title by one point, having been disqualified from the Bathurst 1000. In 1988, the team returned to the ETCC. In 1989, the team won the Spa 24 Hours with Gianfranco Brancatelli, Bernd Schneider and Win Percy.
Although not in the habit of building customer cars, Eggenberger Motorsport built two RS500s for Australian team Allan Moffat Racing in 1988/89, and Ruedi Eggenberger along with Klaus Niedzwiedz joined the team for the Bathurst 1000 in 1988, 1989, 1990 and 1992. Eggenberger drivers Pierre Dieudonné and Frank Biela each drove for Moffat on two occasions.
In 1994, Eggenberger Motorsport entered a pair of Ford Mondeos for Bruno Eichmann and Thierry Boutsen in the Super Tourenwagen Cup. In 1995 the cars were driven by Roland Asch and Johnny Hauser.
- European Touring Car Championship 1982 standings Driver Database
- European Touring Car Championship 1983 standings Driver Database
- European Touring Car Championship 1984 standings Driver Database
- European Touring Car Championship 1985 standings Driver Database
- Normoyle, Steve (1988). The Great Race 7. Hornsby: Chevron Publishing. ISSN 1031-6124.
- European Touring Car Championship 1988 standings Driver Database
- 24 h Spa Francorchamps Touring Car racing.net
- Normoyle, Steve (1989). The Great Race 8. Hornsby: Chevron Publishing. ISSN 1031-6124.
- Normoyle, Steve (1990). The Great Race 9. Hornsby: Chevron Publishing. ISSN 1031-6124.
- Normoyle, Steve (1991). The Great Race 10. Hornsby: Chevron Publishing. ISSN 1031-6124.
- Normoyle, Steve (1993). The Great Race 12. Hornsby: Chevron Publishing. ISSN 1031-6124.
- 1994 SuperTourenWagen Cup Super Touring Register
- 1995 SuperTourenWagen Cup Super Touring Register