Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ejection or eject in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ejection or Eject may refer to:
- Ejection (sports), the act of officially removing someone from a game
- Eject (Transformers), a fictional character from the various Transformers universes
- Acoustic droplet ejection, a method of moving fluid using ultrasound
- Coronal mass ejection, an ejection of material from a sun's corona
- Ejecta (disambiguation)
- Ejection fraction, the fraction of blood pumped with each heart beat
- Ejection seat, a safety device typically used to escape an aircraft in-flight
- Ejector (disambiguation)
- Great Ejection, an event in England in 1662 when non-conforming ministers lost their positions
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ejection.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.