Ekalluktogmiut (also spelt Iqaluktuurmiutat and Ikaluktuurmiut) were a geographically defined Copper Inuit subgroup in Canada's Nunavut territory. They were located along the Ekalluk River near the center of Victoria Island, Albert Edward Bay in western Victoria Strait, and Denmark Bay. According to the Arctic explorer Vilhjalmur Stefansson, the Ekalluktogmiut winter hunt on Dease Strait.
- Iqaluktuurmiutat: Life at Iqaluktuuq
- Kitikmeot Regional Groups
- Stefansson, Vilhjalmur (1914). The Stefánsson-Anderson Arctic Expedition of the American Museum: Preliminary Ethnological Report. New York: The Trustees of the American Museum. p. 31. OCLC 13626409.
- MacDonald, Robert (1978). The uncharted nations: a reference history of the Canadian tribes (Digitized Sep 15, 2008 ed.). Calgary: Ballantrae Foundation.
- Stefansson, V.; Anderson, R.M. (1913). My life with the Eskimo. Macmillan. p. 281. OCLC 487176.
|This article relating to the Indigenous peoples of the Americas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Nunavut-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|