|Born||January 1, 2003|
New York City, United States
Ekaterina Samsonov (Russian: Екатерина Самсонова; born January 1, 2003) is an American model and actress.
As a model, she has worked with DKNY, H&M, Gap, J.Crew, Macy's, J. C. Penney, Hewlett-Packard, LittleMissMatched, and Ruum. As an actress, she is known for her role of Nina in the 2017 film You Were Never Really Here, in which she co-stars with Joaquin Phoenix.
|2015||Anesthesia||Angie||Tim Blake Nelson|
|2016||The Ticket||Carla||Ido Fluk|
|2017||You Were Never Really Here||Nina Votto||Lynne Ramsay|
|2014||Mozart in the Jungle||Alice||Amazon Video||Episode: "You Go to My Head"|
- "Five Things You Didn't Know About Ekaterina Samsonov". TV Overmind. 2018-02-20. Retrieved 2018-12-04.
- "We're Calling It Now — These Are the Future ICONS You Need to Know". Teen Vogue. 2017-08-23. Retrieved 2018-03-08.
- "Meet the pint-sized supermodels who can earn $50k per year". New York Post. 2014-10-28. Retrieved 2008-03-08.
- "Meet the child models who are taking the fashion world by storm". Daily Mail Online. 2014-10-29. Retrieved 2018-03-08.
- "The hot 100: These are the big tickets for 2018". Irish Examiner. 2018-01-06.