From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
El Castillo ("the castle" in Spanish) may refer to:
- in Guatemala
- El Castillo (Mesoamerican site), a pre-Columbian archaeological site in the Cotzumalhuapa region of the Guatemalan Pacific plain
- in Mexico
- El Castillo, Chichen Itza, a familiar name for a pyramid structure (Structure 5B18) at the pre-Columbian Maya civilization site of Chichen Itza, Mexico
- in Nicaragua
- El Castillo (municipality), municipality in the Río San Juan department of Nicaragua
- El Castillo (village), village in the Río San Juan department of Nicaragua
- in Peru
- El Castillo, Cuelap, a structure at the archaeological site of Kuelap (Cuelap), in the Amazonas Region of Peru
- in Spain
- El Castillo de las Guardas, a locality in Seville province, Andalusia, Spain
- Cave of El Castillo, is part of Caves del Monte Castillo, located in Puente Viesgo, Cantabria, Spain.
- in the United States
- El Castillo (Monterey, California), ruins of a Spanish fort built in 1794 at Monterey, California, Virreinato de Nueva España, listed on the NRHP in California
- El Castillo, Texas, a Census - designated place
- Villa Del Mar, listed on the NRHP in Naguabo, Puerto Rico, also known as El Castillo
- in Venezuela
- Upuigma-tepui, a table mountain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title El Castillo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.