From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from El Gato)
|Look up gato in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gato is a Spanish, Portuguese and Galician word for cat.
Gato may also refer to:
See also: Gatto
- Gato Island, in the Visayan Sea, Philippines
- Gato Island, in the Mochima National Park on the northeastern coast of Venezuela
- Any of a number of species in the Catshark family
Fiction and media
- Anavel Gato, character in the anime Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
- El Gato Negro refers to two comic-book characters featured in the Azteca Productions' Universe
- El Gato: Crime Mangler, comic by American artist Michael Aushenker
- Hombre Gato ("Cat Man"), South American legend
- El Gato, main character in the novel Keeper by Mal Peet
- Poosy Gato, resident cat in American comic strip Gordo
- El Gato, valuable artifact in the movie The Rundown from 2003 starring The Rock, Christopher Walken, Seann William Scott and Rosaria Dawson.
- Gato class submarines (launched 1941–43) of the United States Navy
- USS Gato (SS-212) (launched 1941), first submarine of the Gato class
- USS Gato (SSN-615) (launched 1964), nuclear submarine used in the Cold War
- Gato (artform), Argentine musical style and associated dance
- Il Gato, a band from San Francisco, California, USA
- Los Gatos (band), Argentine rock group of the late 1960s
- Gatos de Madrid, rugby team which represented Madrid in the Super Ibérica de Rugby league in 2009
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gato.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.