Jump to navigation Jump to search
El Presidente is Spanish for "The President".
- El Presidente (band), a Scottish glam rock band
- El Presidente (album), a 2005 album by the band
- El Presidente (film), a 2012 Filipino film
- "El Presidente" (Modena City Ramblers), a 2004 song by the Modena City Ramblers
- "El Presidente", a song by Herb Alpert's Tijuana Brass from the 1964 album South of the Border
- El Presidente (musician) (born 1973), Italian rapper
- Ramon Fernandez (born 1953)), a four-time MVP of the Philippine Basketball Association who was nicknamed El Presidente
- Dennis Martínez (born 1955), a Major League Baseball player who was nicknamed El Presidente
- David Portnoy (born 1977), nicknamed El Presidente, founder and editor of the blog Barstool Sports
- El Presidente (cocktail), a type of drink made with vermouth
- El Presidente, a combat pistol shooting drill
- El Presidente, the title given to the player's character in Tropico
- El Presidente, common name for a Presidente cigar
- El Presidente of Mandaue, the mayor of Mandaue, Phillipines, during the American commonwealth era (1899–1943)
- El Señor Presidente, a 1946 Spanish novel by Miguel Ángel Asturias
- "El President", a song by the band Drugstore
- "Meet El Presidente", a song from the 1987 Duran Duran album Notorious
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title El Presidente.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.