From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
El Presidente is Spanish for "The President".
- El Presidente, the Bulgarian Presidente of Dobrich city Georgi Vasilev
- El Presidente, a Tex-Mex restaurant located in Brownsboro, Texas
- El Presidente, a Mexican restaurant located in Chicago, Illinois
- El Presidente (band), a Scottish glam rock band
- El Presidente (film), a 2012 Filipino film
- "El Presidente" (Modena City Ramblers), a song by the Modena City Ramblers
- El Presidente (musician), an Italian rapper
- David Portnoy, founder and editor of Barstool Sports, a popular American sports and pop culture blog
- El Presidente, a type of drink made with vermouth
- El Presidente, a combat pistol shooting drill
- El Presidente, Ramon Fernandez, a four-time MVP of the Philippine Basketball Association
- El Presidente, Dennis Martínez, a Major League Baseball player who was nicknamed El Presidente
- El Presidente, the most common title claimed by the Latin American dictators throughout the 20th century
- El Presidente, the title given to the player's character in Tropico
- El Presidente, a nickname for NBA player Derek Fisher
- El Presidente, common name for a Presidente cigar
- El Señor Presidente, a 1946 Spanish novel by Miguel Ángel Asturias
- El President, (sic) a song by the band Drugstore
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title El Presidente.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.