|Look up Ellbogen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Elbogen or Ellenbogen (meaning elbow in German) may refer to:
- Elbogen, the German name for Loket, a town in the Czech Republic
- The Swedish city of Malmö, known as Elbogen in German during the 14th to 16th centuries
- The Elbogen, meteorite of the year 1400
- Eric Elbogen, founder of band Say Hi To Your Mom
- Ismar Elbogen (1874–1943), Polish-German rabbi
- Marc S. Ellenbogen (*1963), Chairman of the Global Panel Foundation and President of the Prague Society
- Henry Ellenbogen (1900–1985), American politician
- Ellenbogen (Rhön), one of the Rhön mountains in Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elbogen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.