|John Anstey, CEO|
Elcom Technology Pty Ltd is a privately held software company based in Sydney, Australia. It provides web content management and intranet software. Elcom's primary product is elcomCMS which is built using Microsoft ASP.NET and Microsoft SQL Server. Version 9.5 of elcomCMS was released on June 24, 2014.
Elcom was founded in 1996 by John Anstey. Elcom was originally involved in the development of the Australian Taxation Office's online e-tax platform before entering the content management market and releasing the first version of CommunityManager.NET.
In 2011, the company rebranded CommunityManager.NET to elcomCMS.
- CMS Critic, "ElcomCMS 9.5 Set to Be Released" 2014-06-24
- David Olsen, "Entrepreneur Profile : Elcom’s John Anstey", Dynamic Business, 2010-04-08
- Colin Ho, "Aussie developer takes on Google Analytics", ZDnet, 2010-07-20
- GN, "Elcom - One web platform many opportunities", Government News, 2010-05-25
- J Angelo Racoma, "Australian Web CMS Firm Elcom Expands to US", CMSWire, 2010-11-22
- Dan Berthiaume, "Elcom Expands to San Francisco, Updates Web CMS with Social Intranet Features", "CMSWire", 2012-08-08
- Andrew Stoner MP, "SILICON VALLEY SUPPORT FOR NSW COMPANIES", "NSW Government Media Release", 2012-09-05
- Barb Mosher, "ElcomCMS 7.5 Brings a New Social Profile & 3rd Party Content Integration Framework", "CMSWire", 2011-09-20
- Lisa Banks, "Hyundai Australia head of IT talks CMS upgrade", CIO, 2010-06-04
- itnews, "Austrade ups investment ante with site upgrade", itnews, 2009-04-10
- CRN, "Elcom enhances Austrade portal", CRN, 2009-04-08
- Josh Anstey, "Elcom recognised as a Web CMS to watch by Gartner", Elcom, 2010-09-14
- Josh Anstey, "elcomCMS is recognized in the Gartner MQ 2012 report for the 3rd consecutive year", Elcom, 2012-10-17
- iDM, "Elcom integrates Web & document management", IDM, 2010-05-25