From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An electron is a subatomic particle.
Electron may also refer to:
- e, the elementary charge, previously named 'electron'. Not to be confused with e (mathematical constant)
- Acorn Electron, an 8-bit computer by Acorn Computers Ltd
- BlackBerry Electron, a smartphone by Research In Motion
- Electron (bird), a small genus of motmots
- Electron (comics), a fictional Marvel Comics character
- Electron (computer hacker), a member of an Australian hacking group
- Electron engine, a video game engine by Obsidian Entertainment
- Electron (vehicle), an electric urban vehicle concept by AMC
- L-188W "Electron", an Argentine Navy version of the Lockheed L-188 Electra
- Tokyo Electron, an electronics and semiconductor company
- Visa Electron, a brand of credit or debit cards
- Electron, Gauteng, a community in Gauteng province, South Africa
- Electron, Washington, a community in Washington, USA
- Electro (disambiguation)
- Elektron (disambiguation)
- Electrum, a naturally occurring alloy of gold and silver; also another name for Amber
- Amber, a fossilised resin named "elektron" (ἤλεκτρον) by the ancient Greeks
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Electron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.