|Directed by||Sebastian Gutierrez|
|Produced by||Sebastian Gutierrez|
|Written by||Sebastian Gutierrez|
|Edited by||Lisa Bromwell|
Gato Negro Films
|Distributed by||Myriad Pictures|
Elektra Luxx is a 2010 comedy film directed and written by Sebastian Gutierrez featuring Carla Gugino. The film is a sequel to the ensemble comedy, Women in Trouble. The film premiered at the South by Southwest Film Festival 2010, where it was acquired by Sony Pictures and was released to the rest of the country on March 11, 2011.
It was shown on UK TV on February 28, 2011.
Pregnant porn star Elektra Luxx is trying to make a living teaching sex classes to housewives. But her life is thrown into disarray when a flight attendant with ties to Elektra's past approaches her for a favor. Chaos ensues as fiancées, private investigators, a twin sister and even the Virgin Mary force her to face up to an unexpected series of decisions and revelations in her life.
The film ends with the trailer for Elektra's farewell film, the Spaghetti Western spoof Even Reverse Cowgirls Get the Blues.
- Carla Gugino as Elektra Luxx / Elektra's twin Celia
- Timothy Olyphant as Dellwood Butterworth, private eye
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Bert (Roberto) Rodriguez, sex blogger, En Pelotas magazine
- Malin Åkerman as Trixie, checkout girl and friend of Bert's
- Adrianne Palicki as Holly Rocket, (former) adult film actress, Bambi's best friend
- Emmanuelle Chriqui as Bambi Lindberg, call girl, Holly's best friend / Lupita, Bambi's grandmother in Venezuela
- Emma Bell as Eleanore Linbrook, Elektra's neighbor & Rebecca's daughter
- Vincent Kartheiser as Jimmy, Eleanore's husband
- Marley Shelton as Cora, flight attendant
- Justin Kirk as Benjamin, Cora's fiancée
- Josh Brolin as Nick Chapel, (deceased) rock star
- Kathleen Quinlan as Mrs. Turner, one of Elektra's students / Rebecca Linbrook, writer
- Isabella Gutierrez as Charlotte, 13-year-old girl, daughter of Doris & Addy Hunter (see previous film)
- Amy Rosoff as Olive Rodriguez, Bert's sister
- Christine Lakin as Venus Azucar, porn star
- Melissa Ordway as Sabrina Capri, adult film actress
- Julianne Moore as the Virgin Mary (uncredited cameo)
- Rya Kihlstedt as Rita, barmaid from previous film (uncredited)
- Ermahn Ospina as Jimmy Cojones, adult film star
- Jake Hames as Thief #1, adult film actor
- Patrick Caberty as Thief #2, adult film actor
- Lucy Punch as Dolores, one of Elektra's students
- Susie Goliti as Maria, one of Elektra's students
- Matt Gerald as Michael Ortiz, man in restaurant with Bambi & Holly
- John Colella as George, man in restaurant with Bambi & Holly
- Gabriel Gutierrez as "The Walton Kid", Bert's cameraman in one scene
- Eric Stoltz as Dolores' fiancé (deleted scene) 
- Sebastian Gutierrez is planning a third installment tentatively titled Women in Ecstasy, which will feature Carla Gugino, Adrianne Palicki, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and several cast members returning from Women in Trouble.
- "SXSW 2010: Elektra Luxx". Official Website of the South by Southwest Conferences and Festivals. SXSW. March 14, 2010. Retrieved 2010-06-29.[dead link]
- Deleted scene "Rita's Night Out", Sony Pictures DVD, 2011.
- Lee, Michael J. (4 March 2011). "Exclusive Interview: Sebastian Gutierrez on 'Elektra Luxx'". RadioFree.com. Retrieved 11 March 2011.