Eleusis may refer to:
- Eleusina, a suburb of Athens
- Eleusis (Alexandria), a suburb of ancient Alexandria in Egypt
- Eleusinian Mysteries, ancient religious observances held in Eleusis
- Eleusis (mythology), mythological eponym of the town Eleusis
- Eleusis (card game), an inductive logic card game
- Eleusis is also the name of a video game, where the player is tasked with exploring an empty village at night.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eleusis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.