|Developer(s)||Harbinger Knowledge Products|
8.3 / November 2012
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
|Type||eLearning, Educational technology|
Elicitus software is a desktop authoring tool. An authoring tool is used by trainers, educators and subject matter experts for creating elearning courses. Elicitus has been designed and developed by Harbinger Knowledge Products and was first launched in 2005. Elicitus is a SCORM/AICC and Section 508 guidelines compliant tool. It contains about 200 standard layout templates which can be customized by the user. Elicitus allows videos (AVI, MPG, SWF) to be added to the courses. For assessment, the trainers can create and administer quizzes using multiple types of questions like multiple choice, True/False, match the pairs etc. Trainers can also import their Powerpoint presentations into Elicitus and convert the slides into a course.
Sale of Elictus has been terminated by the end of 2017 according to elictus.com.
- Berking, Peter. "Choosing Authoring Tools" (PDF). Advanced Distributed Learning (ADL) Co-Laboratories. Archived from the original (PDF) on 10 March 2013. Retrieved 30 August 2013.
- De, Raajneesh. "Home Icons". DATAQUEST. Retrieved 30 August 2013.
- "Harbinger Knowledge Products Releases Elicitus Studio". EFY Times. 14 May 2010. Retrieved 30 August 2013.
- "Harbinger Knowledge Products unveils Elicitus Express-Arabic edition". Arabian Business Publishing Ltd. Retrieved 30 August 2013.[permanent dead link]
- "Harbinger Knowledge Products unveils Chinese Edition of Elicitus Express". The Punekar. Archived from the original on 2 October 2013. Retrieved 30 August 2013.
- "Oz magazine honours Harbinger". Times of India. Archived from the original on 5 October 2013. Retrieved 30 August 2013.
- "Harbinger's Elicitus Wins Best Authoring Tool Award". Moneycontrol.com. 23 May 2008. Retrieved 30 August 2013.
|This software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|