From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- Sperling, Elliot (2004). The Tibet-China Conflict: History and Polemics (PDF). Washington: East-West Center. ISBN 1-932728-13-9. ISSN 1547-1330.
- "Notes on the Early History of Gro-tshang Rdo-rje-'change and Its Relations with the Ming Court," Lungta, (2000)
- "Tibet," in John Block Friedman and Kristen Mossler Figg, eds., Medieval Trade, Travel, and Explorations: An Encyclopedia, (New York, 2000)
- "Exile and Dissent: The Historical and Cultural Context," in Tibet Since 1950, (New York, 2000)
- Awe and Submission: A Tibetan Aristocrat at the Court of Qianlong," International Review of History, vol 20, (1998)
- "«Orientalism» and Aspects of Violence in the Tibetan Tradition" in Thierry Dodin and Heinz Räther, eds., Mythos Tibet, (Bonn, 1997)
- "Tibétains, Mongols et Mandchous," in Françoise Pommaret, eds., Lhasa lieu du divin, (Geneva, 1997)
- Sperling, Elliot (2008-04-03). "The Dalai Lama as dupe". The Los Angeles Times.
- Sperling, Elliot (2008-04-13). "Don't Know Much About Tibetan History". The New York Times. Retrieved 2010-05-01.
- "Crossroads for the Dalai Lama - Unrest, Conflicts and War, Crossroads, Dalai Lama - chicagotribune.com". Chicago Tribune.
- "Oppression could be the end of the road for Dalai Lama's middle way". The Sydney Morning Herald. 2008-03-22.