From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ellipsis (album))
|Look up ..., elipses, ellipsis, or … in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ellipsis is a mark or series of marks that usually indicate an intentional omission of a word or a phrase from the original text.
Ellipsis may also refer to:
- Ellipsis (Biffy Clyro album), an album by Biffy Clyro
- Ellipsis (Scorn album), an album by Scorn
- Ellipsis (linguistics), the omission from a clause of one or more words that would otherwise be required by the remaining elements
- Ellipsis (narrative device), the narrative device of omitting a portion of the sequence of events
- Ellipsis (programming operator), a computer language token usually indicating a range of values
- Ellipsis London, a former book publishing company in London, England
- Verb phrase ellipsis, an elliptical construction in which a verb phrase has been left out (elided)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ellipsis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.