Jump to navigation Jump to search
Elsdon may be a given name, a surname, or a place name.
- Thomas Elsdon Ashford, British recipient of the Victoria Cross
- Elsdon Best, New Zealand ethnographer
- Janet Elsdon Mackey, New Zealand politician
- Elsdon Storey, Australian neurologist
- Lord Elsdon, judge, early nineteenth century
- Alan Elsdon (1934-2016), jazz musician
- William Elsdon (c. 1829 – 1904), Australian railway engineer
- In New Zealand:
- In the United Kingdom:
- In the United States:
Other uses of Elsdon
- The Elsdon murder, an instructive tale in Baden-Powell's Scouting for Boys
- The Elsdon Reel, a Northumberland traditional dance
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elsdon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.