Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up emerge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Emerge may refer to:
- Emerge: The Best of Neocolours, the fourth album of Neocolours
- Emerge Desktop, a Desktop shell replacement for Microsoft Windows
- Emerge (magazine), a defunct news magazine
- Emerge Stimulation Drink, a drink sold in UK Supermarkets
- "Emerge" (song), a song by Fischerspooner
- emerge, a command-line tool at the heart of Portage package management system
- Emerge, a frontend for the diff and diff3 commands for Emacs
- EMERGE Forum is an initiative by NASSCOM to promote emerging/start-up IT companies in India
- EMerge Alliance, an open industry association developing standards of DC power distribution in buildings.
- Emergence, a concept in philosophy, systems theory and science
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Emerge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.