From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Emir is a title of rulers or military leaders in many Muslim countries. Alternative spelling is Amir and Ameer.
Emir may refer to:
- Emir, the title of rulers or military leaders in many Muslim countries
- Amir (name), people with the given name and surname Amir
- Emir (name), people with the given name and surname Emir
- Əmir, village in Azerbaijan
Arts and entertainment
- Emir (film), Philippine film
- Emir (singer) (born 1980), Turkish pop singer
- Emir, an album by Cem Adrian
- EMIR European Market Infrastructure Regulation, a major body of securities market regulation for the European Union
- Amir (disambiguation)
- Amir (name)
- Emir (name)
- All pages beginning with "emir"
- All pages with titles containing "emir"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Emir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.