Jump to navigation Jump to search
Emir is a title of rulers or military leaders in many Muslim countries. Alternative spelling is Amir and Ameer.
Emir may refer to:
- Emir, the title of rulers or military leaders in many Muslim countries
- Amir (name), people with the given name and surname Amir
- Emir (name), people with the given name and surname Emir
- Əmir, village in Azerbaijan
Arts and entertainment
- Emir (film), Philippine film
- Emir (singer) (born 1980), Turkish pop singer
- Emir, an album by Cem Adrian
- EMIR European Market Infrastructure Regulation, a major body of securities market regulation for the European Union
- Emir (grape), a grape variety of Turkey
- Amir (disambiguation)
- Amir (name)
- Emir (name)
- All pages with titles beginning with emir
- All pages with titles containing emir
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Emir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.