From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Enda is an Irish given name. Though predominantly a male name, it can refer to a man or a woman.
It may refer to:
- Enda of Aran, Irish saint
- Enda Colleran (1942–2004), Irish sportsman
- Enda Kenny (born 1951), Taoiseach of Ireland 2011–present
- Enda Markey (born 1976), Irish/Australian singer and actor
- Enda McCallion (born 1967), Irish film director
- Enda Stevens (born 1990), Irish football player
- Enda Walsh (born 1967), Irish playwright
- Enda Third World (Enda Tiers Monde), an international organisation
- Employment Non-Discrimination Act, proposed United States legislation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Enda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.