Eneko (given name)
Eneko is a Basque masculine given name, derived from the hypocoristic, old Basque name Enneco, "my little/dear", from ene (my) + ko (little). Variants of the name rendered in Spanish include Inigo and most widespread from Íñigo. The name may refer to:
- Eneko Arieta (1933–2004), Spanish footballer
- Eneko Arista (c. 770-852), original Basque naming for the first king of Pamplona, most frequently rendered as Iñigo Arista in English literature
- Eneko Capilla (born 1995), Spanish footballer
- Eneko Fernández (born 1984), Spanish footballer
- Eneko Llanos (born 1976), Spanish athlete
- Eneko Romo (born 1979), Spanish footballer
- Eneko Satrústegui (born 1990), Spanish footballer
- Ignatius of Loyola (born 1491), né Eneko ("Eneco"), Basque saint
- Íñigo of Oña, hermit canonized as saint in 1259.
- "Nombres: Eneko". Euskaltzaindia (The Royal Academy of the Basque Language). Retrieved 2009-04-23.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|