Energy tower (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Energy tower may refer to:
- electricity power generation by downdraft created by evaporation of water sprayed at the top of a tall hollow cylinder, see Energy tower (downdraft)
- solar power plant technology using mirrors, see Solar power tower
- electricity power generation by solar-heated air in a chimney-style tower, see Solar updraft tower
- a machine for converting the kinetic energy in wind into electricity, see Wind turbine
- a machine for converting the kinetic energy in wind into mechanical energy, see Windmill
- Solar Heat Pump Electrical Generation System is an attempt at applying Open Source Software Project Management to a renewable energy design project.
- Energy Tower (Midland, Texas) was a 59-story, 860 foot skyscraper proposed for the city of Midland, Texas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Energy tower.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.