From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term English Martyrs is applied to two groups of people executed by either side of the English Reformation. See:
- List of Catholic martyrs of the English Reformation
- List of Protestant martyrs of the English Reformation
English Martyrs may also refer to the following Catholic schools and churches:
- English Martyrs Catholic School, Leicester
- English Martyrs School and Sixth Form College, Hartlepool
- English Martyrs Church, Preston (full name "Church of St Thomas of Canterbury and the English Martyrs")
- English Martyrs' Church, Wallasey, Merseyside
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title English Martyrs.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.